All Caught Up

Mark Stinson

Again, I want to apologize for losing some focus on the campaign.  It is a tired old song, but honestly losing Bert was a big deal to me, and sort of colored my approach the campaign.  At first, I was sort of over-compensating after he died.  Then, I had trouble even looking at D&D other than being at the monthly games.

But, I'd be an idiot if I didn't realize what I was doing, and that I was sort of running away from reminders of losing Bert.  And I'm many things, but not an idiot.  So, I'm back.  I'm focused.  And I won't do that again.

I have caught up on all the stories you guys have written.  I'll be writing some stories in the next couple of weeks, adding to or continuing some of your stories.  In the coming days, I'll catch up the Character Experience Level sheet.  I'm working on the game world and Kempin wiki again.  I've written three stories in the past three days, including a story setting up the possibilities for the next game.

I really enjoy D&D and I really like the group we have.  I think these characters and this campaign has all the ingredients to be just as iconic as the Eldermont campaign.  So, I just wanted to say sorry for losing some focus and sort of running away.  It was a dumb emotional reaction, but also a fairly human one.

Thanks,

Mark