The Plan - When Does this Start?

Mark Stinson

Soooo...this is my plan.  Subject to input from all of you.  

The Kempin Unbound! campaign was always meant to be finite.  It should wrap up in 2 to 3 months.  And I won't be running a 2nd campaign after that.  Anyone from that group that isn't in the Wonders of Othamar campaign will be welcome to join the Sail the Dark Sea campaign.

The Wonders of Othamar campaign will run 2 or 3 more games, and will then go on hiatus.  Everyone from that campaign will be welcome to join the Sale the Dark Sea campaign.

And so, 3 or 4 months from now, I will be running one game a month.  And for a chunk of time, that game will be the Sail the Dark Sea campaign.  

I'm dropping all plans to run a local D&D game (or any other game) here in the Leeton/Clinton/Warrensburg area.  I don't want to split my focus or time with a bunch of strangers.

I think this ruleset will be fast and fun.  I think the Science Fiction setting will give us fresh stories and tropes to explore, and we can turn them all on their head and see what happens.  

The background on where our game starts will be forthcoming.  I'm still planning it out.  And this is 3 to 4 months down the road.  But, please feel free to read the rule book (or selected parts), and contemplate the future!  ðŸ™‚

Mark