Discord Server Link

I have set up a Discord server for our group.  It is called "Lords of RPG."  To join that server, you must have a Discord account and then click this link:

https://discord.gg/KUwMsUc48W

I'm still figuring it all out.  But, I believe there is a lot we can do with this Discord server once I figure it out.  I'll touch base with Ross, and see if he can give me a head start on learning everything we can do!

Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• Mark Stinson

In the "how-this-works" text channel on Discord, I've share some simple tips I learned about using discord.  How to upload images.  How to make things bold and italic.  How to reply directly to a comment.  Just some things to make posting on Discord a little more pleasant and nice looking.

Mark

• Mark Stinson

I believe we have everyone in the Discord server, except for Mark Simon at this point.  So, we're almost there!

The text channels on the Discord server can be altered, removed, or added too.  So, if you have any suggestions for a text channel on a topic you would like added, just let me know, and I'll add it.

There are two voice channels, Lobby and Gaming.  If you want to video chat with me or anyone else in the group, just let them know and meet them over in the Lobby.  When two or more of us are in the Lobby, we can video chat indefinitely without any set up.  It is just always there on the server.

Thanks!
        Mark